It's competition time at WeMoney and this time we're running a competition where you have the chance to win a bill to the value of up to $500 being paid off!
Whether it be an Afterpay account, a $500 payment towards your credit card or a utility bill the choice is yours.
All you need to do is have downloaded the app, filled out our entry form here and simply connect an account for the first time to the app.
After that, that's it you're all set and eligible for the prize!
1. The Competition period is deemed to run from 12:01am March 2nd 2021 to 11:59pm April 11th 2021 Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT).
2. In order to be eligible, a user must have downloaded the WeMoney app, entered their details in the competition form here and connected an account for the first time during the competition period.
3. Only initial account connections will be considered. If a user has an account connected already and disconnects and then reconnects, that user will be deemed ineligible.
4. A user will need to perform their initial account connection between the dates of the competition in order to be eligible.
5. Any type of account that WeMoney supports is eligible to be considered having connected an account i.e. a superannuation account, bank account, credit card, mortgage account, investment account etc.
6. This competition is open to all residents of Australia only.
7. The prize is valued to a maximum of $500 only and cannot be redeemed for cash.
9. A winner will be chosen by the best answer submitted to the question that is provided in the entry form.
10. If the prize is not claimed by the winner within 7 days after WeMoney has contacted them the prize will be forfeited and awarded to the runner up
11. Once the winner is made known, WeMoney will contact the entrant in writing via email address submitted by the contestant via the competition form in order to let them know that they have won. WeMoney will then pay off the winner's bill of choice up to a value of $500.
12. The winner will be announced via social media by April 16th 2021.