ALDI: Offers special deals for electronic products like LCD TVs and DVD players, to clothing and furniture at such low prices every Wednesday & Saturday. For more information, check here.
COSTCO: Customer membership costs $60 per year and it comes with perks including:
- Cheap gas,
- Vacation deals, and
- Offers plenty of savings opportunities on top of its already low prices, like coupons and “warehouse savings.
Unlike traditional membership programs, the membership for costco is so that you can access the store.
Bunnings: Offer PowerPass account however this is only available for professional trade customers who hold an ABN (carpenters, plumbers, electricians, landscapers, painters, residential builders etc.)
So what can you get with PowerPass?
- With the PowerPass app, you can scan and transact through your mobile.
- Access to MYOB accounting software. For example, PowerPass holders can link their account with MYOB Essentials and AccountRight accounting software to have invoices land directly in their MYOB inbox each time they make a PowerPass purchase, removing the need to manually enter Bunnings receipts.
- Get Evari Insurance -approved customers get 5% off a range of trade specific cover options including Public & Product Liability, and Tools of the Trade Insurance. This means, it allows you to get a quote, buy and manage your policy easily.
- For PowerPass Apprentice, they get all the equal access great benefits that Bunnings Trade PowerPass customers receive, but without having to wait until they’ve completed their apprenticeship.
- Free or exclusive invitation to trade events as well as dedicated sales support.
- Check out the various types of PowerPass accounts here
Disclaimer: The author is not a financial advisor and the information provided is general in nature and was prepared for information purposes only. This article should not be considered to constitute financial advice. Accordingly, reliance should not be placed on this article as the basis for making an investment, financial or other decision. This information does not take into account your investment objectives, particular needs or financial situation.